0
Komen

Will You Ever come Back To Let Me Stand ??


I never thought that I’m gonna miss you , The friend I cherish and treasure like you , I really never thought that I’m gonna miss you but here I am now missing you .. I remember the days when we’re together , We’re like Romeo and Juliet as lovers , Hangin’ on the phone talking to each other but here I am now alone to suffer .. You make my world go round , You make me hear sweet sound , You make my feet standing firm on the ground but here I am now , missing you and so down .. Will you ever come back to let me stand ?? Is there a time for me to hold your hand ?? I hope that time will come that I’ll never gonna miss you cause that time is the time I’ll say that I Love You !
When I hear your voice I still wait for you to say you love me like you use to not so long ago , When we talk I wish we could talk like we did not so long ago , When you talk about her it reminds me of the way you use to talk about me not so long ago .. I miss you telling me that we will get through this , I miss you saying you love me , I miss your sweet words you use to tell me not so long ago , I miss you being mine , I miss you being able to make me laugh , I miss your laughter , I miss your love but most of all I miss you ..


Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push