0
Komen

Would You Still Love Me ?

We both know the truth , We both see it in each other , We both know what we feel , We both see the proof .. I know my truth , You know my truth , I know your truth , We both see the proof .. You tell me all your problems , You tell me all your dreams , You tell me all your thoughts and that's where start all my sobbin's .. I loved you from the beginning , I kept it a secret , It spewed out , You stared back at me , Apologized and said we could only be friends and that was as far as we could get .. I cried and cried and cried , All you did was hug me , Acted like that made it better , Well guess what ! That failed .. I still love you today , You seems like you give little hints like you do too but you've broken my heart so many times i don't know what to believe ..
If I die would you still care ?? If I die would you still love me ?? If I die would you miss me everyday ?? These are things I think about almost everyday when your not around me .. You come and go like a bird I need you in my life , Almost every minute , Baby I love you so think about what I'm saying .. Before I go away , I might not be here tomorrow , I might not be here day by day so I need your answer by today so right now I'm trying to let you know I will never let you go and I will always love you ..


Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push