0
Komen

I Did

you were strong and I was not , My illusion , my mistake , I was careless , I forgot , I did and now when all is done , There is nothing to say , You have gone and so effortlessly , You have won , You can go ahead tell them .. Tell them all I know now , Shout it from the roof tops , Write it on the sky line , All we had is gone now .. Tell them I was happy and my heart is broken , All my scars are open , Tell them what I hoped would be impossible .. Falling out of love is hard , Falling for betrayal is worst , Broken trust and broken hearts I know .. Thinking all you need is there , Building faith on love is worst , Empty promises will wear , I know and know when all is gone , There is nothing to say and if you're done with embarrassing me on your own you can go ahead tell them ..




*I remember years ago , Someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love .. I did !*

Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push