1
Komen

You Are My World

Theres something you don't know and that just how i feel the thoughts that go through my mind have never felt this real .. You make me feel as if I'm beautiful like I'm all you want to see , the only thing I don't understand is why you chose me .. When you hand touches mine , theres this tingle feeling I get inside , you make me feel so loved and now I know that I need not hide .. how did i ever get this lucky , why do you only want me ?? am i all that was out there or do you see something i don't see ?? I'm so thankful that were together because i would be lost without you , just tell me that you love me like i truly love you .. Did you know that your my world ?? your my life , my love , my happiness , I'm so lucky you chose me because only I can feel your caress .. I wanted to thank you for all you've given me , you let me love again and set my spirit free .. I always think about you every single second of the day , I think of how happy you've made me and how I wish you'll always stay ..

Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

1 budakk comel komen :):

Inibelongeqa said...

I always thik about u too syg ): (:






(

close

push