0
Komen

Yes But No

Yes .. you hurt me
Yes .. you left me
Yes .. I cry and care
Yes .. I sit and stare
Yes .. I feel broken

BUT

No .. I can not take you back , Not yet , My heart won't allow it
No .. I can not STAND to see you hurt , it breaks my heart
No .. I REALLY DO CARE !
No .. I am not moving on
No .. I won't lie and say I don't want you

BUT



Yes .. I WANT you
Yes .. You’re my match
Yes .. you’re my true love
Yes .. You are my soul mate

BUT

No .. I can't have you come and stay with me , Not yet
No .. I won't be pushed into a corner
No .. I CAN'T just walk away and leave you
No .. I don't want you to leave
No… I don't know what is next…

BUT

I know that I am all yours .. 
I will get past this pain .. 
I will get over the hurt .. 
I will be able to think of you and only have good thoughts and no pain ..
I will be able to one night go to sleep without crying at night ..

When this comes .. I will pray that Allah lets us rekindle this amazing love .. 
When this comes .. I will pray that your love for me and the words you said will stay true ..
When this comes .. I will pray that you have truly waited as you said you would ..
When this comes .. I will pray that you are not in pain .. 
When this comes .. I will pray we can still be as one ..


Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push