0
Komen

I Want To Make You Smile As Me

I want to make you smile as you make me .. I wish you saw my thoughts right through my eyes .. You ask me what I'm thinking .. I can't tell you .. You are the stars and I the empty skies .. In me there is a yearning ever flowing that needs to reach an end that never comes .. I cannot be myself without you with me .. This is a truth no wisdom ever plumbs .. You laugh and say that I'm your personal angel and this is what I want so much to be .. The beauty of my life is like a passion that blows right through the person that you see ..

No serious love relationship happening at present? Our recommended dating website - Facebook currently has stunning men and women who'd love to meet a possible romance :)




Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push