0
Komen

How Love Hurts

I will never forget the days we once had , The days when you were everything to me , My mind used to tell me we'd be together forever but now I realize that was all a big dream , The feelings I have for you will never go , I wish I could take back that one regretful day , The day when I willingly let you slide from my arms .. Never did I think of the astonishing pain of regrets that I would once have to live through the sight of you in someone else's arms makes my heart shatter into a million pieces , I sometimes wonder if you still think of me or if to you , I'm just a face in the crowd .. I wish so very much that one day we can have it all back but for now I'll sit here silently , Remembering all the memories we once shared , Everyday my love grows much stronger , Hoping that one day you will feel the same and put back the pieces of my broken heart ..

You told me that you loved me , you told me that you always will .. Then one night as I sit home waiting for you to call I heard that you didn't want me and that you went out with your old girlfriend .. As I heard this the tears just wouldn't stop falling .. Then you called me and I asked you about and you started to yell at me .. As you yelled I could feel my heart break into .. To me it was so perfect , to me it was going fine , i never thought i'd lose you i thought you'd always be mine .. How come i never noticed , how come i couldn't see that you were changing your mind , the way you felt about me .. We could of worked it out , we could of talked it through but you left it so long , there was only one thing you could do .. You tried to tell me nicely , you asked me if i'd cry but my heart just tore apart as i let out a sigh .. We hugged for the last time and i didn't wanna let go but i finally pulled away as i told myself no ! i held in my tears i began to walk away when people asked what happened , i had nothing else to say except " I wanna be alone and i don't wanna talk , " so i went around the corner and went for a little walk .. I decided to sit down , as i felt my eyes go red , i gazed at the floor in my hands i held my head .. The tears poured down my face , as i asked myself why , why did it happen , why did he lie .. I didn't wanna believe it yet i knew it was so true , that we were definatly over that you and i were through , I still can't believe you expected me to guess when i had no idea , i was totally clueless .. 






Tell him that I hate him , Tell him that I love someone new , Tell him that I don't need him anymore , Tell him that he is nothing for me but please don't tell him that I cried when I said all that .. ;(



Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push