0
Komen

You Mean The World To Me


I promise to always lift you up when you are feeling down , I promise to wipe your tears when you feel you need to cry , I promise to keep you smiling to show off that beautiful smile you have .. I promise to be your strength whenever you fall weak , I promise to be your voice when you can't find the words , I promise to be your eyes when you cannot see , I promise to be your ears when you cannot hear , I promise to always tell you what’s real when you want to hear the truth , I promise to be your dream catcher to chase away you’re every fear .. I promise to be your smile when you’re frowning , I promise to always cheer you up when you are down and blue , I promise to give you faith when you are feeling insecure , I promise to keep you sturdy when you are feeling unsafe , I promise to listen when you need to talk , I promise to tell you no lies , Just what is true , I promise to always lend you my shoulder for when you need to cry , I promise to always hold you , When you need someone I promise to always care for you , Wherever you are I promise to always be there , I promise to never hurt you and never break your heart .. I can’t promise you the world , I can’t promise you the sky , I can’t promise you that we will never fight , I can’t promise you that I will never cry but I can promise you that I will always be true to you and baby I promise that I will always love you more than anything with all my heart , no matter what happens or what we go through .. syygg I'll love you until the end of time .. I'll be your guardian angel , That’s my promise to you .. 


U mean the world to me , Nothing will ever come between us , No matter what anybody says or does , U will always be in my heart , Forever and Ever .. Your spot will never be replaced , U hold the key to my heart and u have since we met .. I will love u forever and no matter how much we fight things will be ok like I said I will love u forever no matter what ..






Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push