1
Komen

I loved you too


So many thoughts , I don't know where to begin , I'll start from my heart and what I feel within .. I still have feelings which haven't changed because when you left me , my life was re-arranged .. I used to cry so many times a day but lately those tears have been fading away .. I am hoping that my brighter day soon will come and maybe , just maybe I'll find that special someone .. Yes, it's been hard but I'm getting back my life , I've even managed to put away the knife .. I will find someone who's right for me , who loves me and lets me be all I can be .. Yet the thought of you and her is tearing me apart because you will always have a special place in my broken heart ..Do I still love you ?? Yes , I do but another part of me is getting over you ..I never thought I would say this but I simply have to confess with each and every day that goes by , I love you less and less .. I just wanted to be with you but now you're gone and the time has come for me to move on .. You meant so much to me , in fact , you still do from the bottom of my heart , I loved you too ..


I know I promised I'd never make you cry ,I know it hurts but please dry your eyes .. I will give to you whatever you need , A hug , a kiss , just tells me please .. To see you cry is a terrible sight , Just let me love you and I'll hold you tight .. I'll do anything you want to make you proud , I'll climb the highest peak and yell your name aloud .. I love you to much to see you cry , Please syygg don't say goodbye .. Don't push me away I must stay near to gently wipe away your tears .. If we must truly say goodbye : One more time just close your eyes and let us share one final kiss For you are the love , I will forever miss ..



Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap






(

close

push