0
Komen

The words that are simplest ..


The words that are simplest and easiest to understand are the most powerful .. I love you , I want to be with you always , You're the best thing that ever happened to me .. My heart flows like a river , Spilling its emotions into a sea in which the truth moves unseen , Swimming with silent grace , Too monstrous for light or land .. The truth feeds on words , The most powerful words , The words that are simplest and easiest to understand ..


Feeling your love caress my heart , Feeling your light touch my soul , Feeling like the golden sun , Feeling the way you move me , Feeling your mind touch my life , Knowing I can't lose you for you are my life , heart and soul , Forever I am yours :)

I syygg you aeman .. omomomomo .. hehe
Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push