0
Komen

reasons why :)


Our love is the long lasting kind : We’ve been together quite awhile : I love you for so many things .. Your voice , your touch , your kiss , your smile .. You accept me as I am : I can relax and just be me .. Even when my quirks come out , You think they’re cute : you let me be .. With you , there’s nothing to resist : You’re irresistible to me .. I’m drawn to you in total trust : I give myself to you willingly .. Your sweet devotion never fails : You view me with a patient heart .. You love me , dear , no matter what .. You’ve been that way right from the start .. Those are just a few reasons why .. I’ll always love you like I do .. We’ll have a lifetime full of love and it will happen because of you ..


Before I met you , I thought I was happy and I was but I had never known the rich contentment , deep satisfaction and total fulfillment you brought to me when you came into my life .. Before I met you , I felt a lot of things , good things but I had never experienced the indescribably intense feelings I have for you .. Before I met you , I thought I knew myself and I did but you looked deep inside me and found fresh new things for us to share .. Before I met you , I thought I knew about love but I didn’t until I met you ..
Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push