0
Komen

slow tears

 

I look up as a tear rolls slowly down my cheek , I think about better days and wonder if I'll feel that way again , you look at me with those eyes I know so well , always serious , so deep and insightful as though you're always in control but not today not now , Now you look so scared like for once you don't have the answer .. I gaze at you , looking deep into those hazel eyes , Hoping to understand why you've said those things you did .. I wonder for a moment , if this is all a dream ? if I shall wake in the morning and be relieved , you look at me with a confusion I have never seen , slowly pull me towards you and wipe the tears from my
cheek .. 


As we lay there quiet , I was reminded of all the reasons why I lust you .. Your smile and the way it teased at me seductively .. Your laugh and the way it tempted me , Your eyes and the way they seem to hypnotize me .. As we sat there silent , I was reminded of all the reasons why I love you .. Your smile and the way it brings such life into me , Your laugh and the way it makes everything okay .. Your eyes and the way they seem to read my thoughts .. As we stand here now , I am reminded of all the reasons why I hate you .. Your smile and the way it confuses me , Your laugh and the way it seems to mock me , Your eyes and the way they can look into mine and not feel a thing ..

My heart is raining sadness and there is no sun which that sun once upon a time was you and the rain is because of you .. Remember all of those nights I cried on the phone worrying from losing you and you told me "not to worry" Wells looks like i was right to.. I love you syygg but it seems so hard for me to have you ;(
Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push