0
Komen

I just wanna tell you ......


I just want to tell you , I love you with all my heart , I wish for us to be together , Never shall we be apart , You put the smile on my face .. I want to be by your side , I don't want to be any other place .. You mean so much to me , I see you as nothing less than the world and that I want you to see .. I wouldn't be able to live without you .. Without the comfort you give , There's nothing I could do .. I thank you for being there , You've always given me a shoulder to lean on and you always care .. I think of you every moment of the day and how much I love you , Words could never even say .. I love you with all my heart , I wish for us to be together , Never shall we be apart ..


I love you with all my heart , I knew it from the very start .. I wish you could be here with me so you could only see .. See how much I love you and how much this is true but you are gone way to far , Your up with the sun and the stars , I will try not to cry until i meet you :)
Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push