0
Komen

Yes , i do ! :)

I love you syygg ! Jgn buat mcm tue lg tao .. It's just make me afraid .. I really miss you ;( Do you know how much i miss you ? Have you ever bothered to realize how much you mean to me ? I care so much for you inside and miss you so deeply .. I sometimes sit for hours just to hear from you and when you never come on , I’m unsure what to do .. I lay awake in bed sometimes with you stuck in my head .. Sometimes I question your love for me or that your with someone else instead .. Sometimes I walk at night just to gaze at a lonely star .. Sometimes I fall to tears because you are so far and every now and then .. When I do speak to you , I always get worried incase you say we’re threw and do you ever wonder .. Just what I’m doing to and do you know .. Just how much I think of you because if tomorrow doesn’t come and I haven’t spoke to you , How will you ever know ? Just how much I love you ..




I love you more than you can imagine when I see your face it brighten up my day .. I love you more than words can ever tell even more than what im about to say .. I don't remember the last time i felt like this .. You make me feel the real me .. You don't know how happy it makes me when I can share things with you , comfortably .. I love the way you smile , I love the way you make me laugh and you give me hope....
When things get a little sad all of your hugs makes me feel free from all the drama and trouble that life brings my way .. if i would have 1 wish and one wish only , I wish for this love to be here to stay .. I LOVE YOU SYYGG AND YES , I DO ! :)
Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push