0
Komen

My mom , Super mom !


My mom isn't just a mom at all .. She's also something else , My mom isn't so quiet or shy but she's proud and doesn't care what others say about her .. My mom is like a friend who I will never forget , My mom is always there whether I'm sad , happy , lonely or angry , She's always there ready to listen , My mom always give me advices to overcome any problems , She supports me in any way  .. My mom is like a genius to me , She may not be like genius of studie but she's a genius of me , My mom knows what I think , what I will say , she knows everything about me , My mom knows what to do to make me calm down , My mom knows how to make me automatically happy , My mom knows what and how I feel , My mom knows what I need the most .. 





My mom is like an angel God sent from Heaven , My mom is loud , weird and crazy but she understands me the most , My mom always help me to fix my mistakes , My mom always help me to reach my dreams , My mom always love me no matter what .. My mom doesn't care if I am handicapped , My mom doesn't care if I'm missing a finger , She doesn't care , My mom loves me the way I am , My mom is like someone who I can't give up on
Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push