4
Komen

I Assure Myself Everything Is Okay

There is a great deal of depression that has overtaken my soul , It floods deep within , into every inch that makes me whole .. I wonder and worry of thought throughout the day , What is to come to my dismay .. As a flood of tears pour out of me in all my expressions more and more comes , more and more depression .. I assure myself everything is ok but who am I fooling ?? Then I burst into a spirit of rage .. I have questions and there are answers but I'm afraid and much too weak when I try to explain , I hear I'm hearing wrong and need to be meek but this is how I feel, there's no wrong or right but as I battle with myself , I always lose the fight .. I feel intimidated sometimes by others but as I said "This is how I feel" .. The pain in me is very real .. I lose control , my thought go wild .. If only you knew what I thought , If only you knew what I fought , I need my thoughts held captive ..
I'm hurting ! Teach me to stop caring .. Teach me to stop crying .. Show me how to live again .. Show me how o fight the fact .. Tell me that i'll be alright ..


* Tears poured down when his words came out .. Everything he said was just another doubt .. *


Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap






(

close

push