0
Komen

Un-Break My Heart ..

Don't leave me in all this pain , Don't leave me out in the rain , Come back and bring back my smile , Come and take these tears away , I need your arms to hold me now , The nights are so unkind , Bring back those nights when I held you beside me .. Take back that sad word good-bye , Bring back the joy to my life , Don't leave me here with these tears , Come and kiss this pain away , I can't forget the day you left , Time is so unkind and life is so cruel without you here beside me .. Un-break my heart , Say you'll love me again , Undo this hurt you caused when you walked out the door and walked out of my life , Un-cry this tears , I cried so many nights .. Come back and say you love me , Sweet darlingg , without you I just can't go on ..
* I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THINGS WILL NOT GONNA WORK OUT .. I LOVE YOU BUT I MUST LET YOU GO .. I KNOW YOU'LL BE HAPPY WITH THAT GIRL OTHER THAN ME B ;(*


Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push