0
Komen

Happy Birthday Maa ;)

Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday , Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to YOU
I find myself wondering .. Did I give you your due for all that you've done for me , For all of my childhood memories , For helping me deal with life's stresses , For helping me accept my defeats and celebrate my successes or for teaching me the value of hard work , Good judgement , courage and being true , The laughter , smiles and quiet times we've shared .. Did I ever thank you ?? If I have forgotten , I'm thanking you now , You taught me right from wrong , I hope you know how much you're loved and appreciated , I hope you instinctively knew all along ..
Happy birthday, Mama!
I hope everyone can see what a great mom you’ve always been and how much you mean to me .. I always think about you in times both good and bad for the things you taught are with me in happy times and sad .. On your birthday I wish you joy just like you pass around .. May all your good times multiply and happiness abound ..


Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push