0
Komen

Always And Forever

As I write , I'll sing this song for the greatest love I've ever known .. To my heart , you have the only key .. I beg of you , never set me free .. I prayed to Allah for a love so true now I realize Allah already knew .. In time my prayer WAS answered , the most wonderful man .. What we share feels so right to say I love you every night .. Wonderful moments shared , precious memories , still tell me you care .. I see your shadow as I lay myself to sleep .. Dreams of you , so sweet in my heart , I will keep .. Look into my heart , my life .. Tell me , what do you see ?? Much joy and happiness you've brought me .. If I had life to live again , I'd want to with you , my lover , my best friend .. Always and Forever , 'll love you till the end ..








Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push