0
Komen

You're on my heart just like a tattoo

No matter what you say about love ,I keep coming back for more , Keep my hand in the fire , sooner or later , I get what I'm asking for .. No matter what you say about life , I learn every time I bleed , The truth is a stranger , soul is in danger , I gotta let my spirit be free .. Sick of playing all of these games , It's not about taking sides when I looked in the mirror didn't deliver , It hurt enough to think that I could stop .. Admit that I'm wrong and then change my mind , Sorry but I've gotta be strong and leave you behind .. If I live every moment , Won't change any moment , There's still a part of me in you .. I will never regret you , Still the memory of you , Marks everything I do .. Can't waste time so give it a moment , I realized nothing's broken , No need to worry about everything I've done , Live every second like it was my last one .. Don't look back got a new direction , I loved you once and I needed protection , You're still a part of everything I do , You're on my heart just like a tattoo , I'll always have you ..

Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push