0
Komen

Don't Tell Me You Love Me


Remember when we were so in LOVE ?? I do because you were the one I could trust .. Remember when you would hold me tight ?? I do , I didn't want you to let go I wanted it to last all night .. Remember when we use to argue about the stupidest things ?? I do because when you got mad it was the cutest thing !! Remember when our love was so strong ?? I do because i thought nothing could go wrong .. Remember when you said you loved me ?? I do , I had a great feeling come to me .. Remember when you said you wouldn't lie ?? I do because when i found out all i did was cry .. Remember when you broke my heart ?? I do because you tore my world apart .. Remember when you said if we break-up we can still be friends ?? I tried but you thought i wanted you back so we had to end .. I took you for granted , I thought I had you but I didn't instead I ended up loosing you .. You treated me wrong after we broke-up , How could you ?? All i ever wanted to do was make up .. This is the last time you'll hear from me .. Well , unless you be a man and apologize so we can agree .. Life's too short we live what we can , Just remember call me if you need a hand .. 


Don't tell me you love me if you are not sincere for a lie that strong can ruin my life and bring on a new fear .. Fear to be loved , fear to love ever again .. It can cause my fragile heart to break , tear and bend .. Think of all in life that will be missed because of one small broken promise .. So when I put all of my trust deep within you , Please don't tell me you love me unless you truly do ..


Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push