0
Komen

when you're goneeeee


I always needed time on my own , I never thought I'd need you there when I cry and the days feel like years when I'm alone and the bed where you lie is made up on your side .. When you walk away I count the steps that you take , Do you see how much I need you right now .. When you're gone ,The pieces of my heart are missing you , When you're gone , The face I came to know is missing too , When you're gone , The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok .. I miss you .. I've never felt this way before , Everything that I do reminds me of you and the clothes you left , they lie on the floor and they smell just like you , I love the things that you do ..


We were made for each other , Out here forever , I know we were , All I ever wanted was for you to know everything I'd do , I'd give my heart and soul , I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me .. 

i miss youuu ;(




Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push