0
Komen

The onlyyyy one


It's really hard to forget someone like you, who always makes me feel special in everything I do. And not like the other boys I met before, You're the only one I will Love forever more!

No other love I can find sweeter than you, words are not enough to express how much I love you. No other love can replace my love for you, because my love was meant only for you!

This day I promise not to hurt you anymore and I will do everything just to make you feel comfortable, with me, you'll never regret for choosing me as your partner. cause I will love you today and forever more!

 
so please babe, comeback to me. I'm gonna die if you will leave me, since you're gone, my life became so empty. And I tell you boy, you really made me crazy!

But I promise if you'll come back again, I will love you, until the world reaches its end. And no other love can take you away from me!! coz, this greatest love was meant for you and me!

Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push