0
Komen

crying angel ....


Every new beginning , comes from some beginnings end .. Every time you kill me , I am born again .. Every time you close that door , Another door is opened and every time you say goodbye , a different word is spoken .. Every time you look at me my back is facing you and every time you ask to see me , I'll have something else to do .. Every time I join your game , You're not playing fair and every time I really love you , I pretend that I don't care ..


And so it came to be this isolation that I am .. I can only look to me to find the way it all began - this confusion , constant hunger for something more than this , I strive to find this being that I envision , yet seem to miss .. Could it be that I am empty or maybe a little lost ?? Could it be that I am lonely or seek happiness at any cost ?? This never-ending something that I am living deep inside , depicts the illusion of myself and all I have to hide .. 
Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push