0
Komen

20 years had gone so fast .......


I’ll tell you, shall I, something I remember ?? Something that still means a great deal to me .. It was long ago .. A dusty road in summer I remember , A mountain and an old house and a tree that stood , you know , Behind the house an old woman I remember In a red shawl with a grey cat on her knee , Humming under a tree .. She seemed the oldest thing I can remember but then perhaps I was not more than three .. It was long ago .. I dragged on the dusty road and I remember How the old woman looked over the fence at me and seemed to know How it felt to be three and called out , I remember , Do you like bilberries and cream for tea ?? I went under the tree and while she hummed and the cat purred , I remember How she filled a saucer with berries and cream for me So long ago ..


Such berries and such cream as I remember I never had seen before and never see Today , you know .. And that is almost all I can remember I never had seen before and never see Today , you know and the taste of the berries , the feel of the sun I remember and the smell of everything that used to be so long ago till the heat on the road outside again I remember and how the long dusty road seemed to have for me , No end you know .. That is the farthest thing I can remember it won’t mean much to you. It does to me .. Then I grew up , you see ..
Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push