0
Komen

You Have No Clue , How Much I Love You

I thought of you today but that’s nothing new , I thought about you yesterday and the day before that too for every day good or bad you'll always be in my head , I hope you've understood everything I’ve said , this isn't just a joke or a silly lie. I’d never do anything to make you wanna cry , I’m sorry if I do something to make you really mad , it only comes back and makes me really sad , I really do love you and everything you are , I hope this relationship gets really far. I’ll never get you out I simply don't know how in fact I’m thinking of you right about now. you’re everything I need and everything to me , you know exactly who you are and what you want to be , you always make me smile just by being there , I hope you know how much I really do care , every time I think of you my stomach seems to twist. This is why I love you , I’ve made a huge list , the list goes on forever and never will it end neither will our relationship you'll always be my friend not just a simple friend but a special friend at that , I want to spend my whole life with you .. :face47:

p/s : menangis tiba2 dengar kagu yang awak bagi tu. So touching :face59:


To the rest of the world you must be just another man but to me you're the one who makes me smile , 'coz only you can. You give me friendship , you give me support , you give me confidence. Meeting you in life was definitely no coincidence. You are the one who is made for me on earth and I was made for you. I can imagine myself with no other but you , I love you so much so much & you actually have no clue :face67:

Sayang awak banyak banyak banyak tao :face57:


Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push