0
Komen

Sorry Bout' Last Night

I hate that i let you down :face30: I feel so bad about it :face10: awak , sorry malam tadi :face41: bukan tak percaya awak :face48: saya pun taktao kenapa saya cakap mcm tu :face16: sayang awak sangat :face28: I hate that i made you think that the trust we had is broken :face73: If i could turn back the hands of time :face25: i swear i never would've crossed that line :face37: i sit and i realize with the tears falling from my eyes :face59: I gotta change if i wanna keep you forever .. i promise that i'm gonna try :face10: sorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :face5: love you .. omomomo :face9: okayy .. harini dapat cuti sumpah happy :face18: haish .. suka suka :face4: erkk .. :face53:

I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU .. I KNOW IT'S TIME THAT I LEARNED TO TREAT THE PEOPLE I LOVE LIKE I WANNA BE LOVED .. THIS IS A LESSON LEARNED :face52:


Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push