0
Komen

It's just another sad day



I am sad when not around you , I am sad without you , You always make me sad , will you ever make me feel more than sad ?? Do I make you sad ?? All I know is you make me sad , will you ever love me ?? Even though you make me sad , I still love you so I'm makeing myself a Promise , I will never be sad again when your around ..

I will not be able to say what I really want to say and I am sad about it .. I will not be able to see all I want to see and I am sad about it .. I will not be able to visit even the closest neighbors in the universe and I am sad about it .. I will not be able to read all I want to read and I am sad about it .. I will not be able to love as much as I would want to and I am sad about it .. I will not be loved as much as I would want to and I am sad about it but I lived and I am happy about that

*"Just get over it"they say , I wish I could find a way living with it day by day , Memories won't go away*


Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push