0
Komen

Drowning To Be Loved

You are everything to me .. What do they mean really? Are you the wrinkles in my sheets after a sleepless night ? Are you the heat from the sun that teases me on the beach ? Are you my laugh , my tears , my blood , my sweat? Better Question -- How could you not be everything ? 
Acting like it doesn't hurt each time I hear his name .. Ignoring what's inside of me , Pretending I've moved on as if the feelings I once had for him are somehow gone .. Spending each and every day with happiness and laughs , Forgetting all our memories , Avoiding photographs but when I saw him for the first time since he left , My heart stopped for a moment , I couldn't catch my breath .. When suddenly it hit me as the tears started to flow that even after all this time , I just can't let him go .. 

Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push