0
Komen

That's What You Get

I never needed you to be strong , I never needed you for pointin' out my wrongs , i never needed pain , i never needed strenght , My love for you was strong enough you should've known .. I never needed you for judgement , I never needed you to question what i spent , I never ask for help , I take care of myself , I don't know why you think you got a hold on me and it's a little late for conversations .. There isn't anything that you can say and my eyes hurt , hands shiver , so look at me , listen to me because I don't want to stay another minute , I don't want you to say a single word .. 

Hey boy, is she everything you wanted in a girl ?? You know I gave you the world , You had me in the palm of your hand so why your love went away , I just can't seem to understand thought it was me and you babe , Me and you until the end but I guess I was wrong .. Let me paint this picture for you , baby ! You spend your nights alone and she never comes home and every time you call her all you get's a busy tone , I heard you found out that she's doing to you , What you did to me , Ain't that the way it goes .. When you cheated boy , My heart bleeded boy so it goes without saying that you left me feeling hurt, Just a classic case , A scenario , Tale as old as time , Boy you got what you deserved and now you want somebody to cure the lonely nights , You wish you had somebody , That could come and make it right ..


Ouchh ! That's What You Get When You Play My Heart Withhhhhhhh ;)

Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push