0
Komen

Leave ! Get Out !

I’ve been waiting all day for ya babe so won’t you come sit and talk to me and tell me how we’re gonna be together always , hope you know that when this late at night , I hold on to a pillow tight , I think ‘bout how you promised me forever , I never thought that anyone could make me feel this way , now that you’re here boy all I want is just a chance to say  .. tell me why you looking so confused when I’m the one that didn’t know the truth , how could you ever be so cold ?? you go behind my back and call my friend , boy you must’ve fall and bumped your head because you left your number on her phone .. so now that after all that you’ve said and done , maybe I’m the one to blame but to think the one that you could be the one , well it didn’t work out that way ..
I wanted you right here with me but I have no choice you’ve got to leave because my heart is breaking with every word I’m saying , I gave up everything I had on something that just would not last but I refuse to cry , no tears will fall from these eyes .. get out , LEAVE ! right now , it’s the end of you and me , it’s too late and I can’t wait for you to be gone cause I know about her and I wonder how I bought all the lies , you said that you would treat me right but YOU WERE JUST A WASTE OF TIME ..

Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push