0
Komen

Behind These Hazel Eyes

Seems like just yesterday , You were a part of me , I used to stand so tall , I used to be so strong .. Your arms around me tight , Everything it felt so right , Unbreakable , like nothin' could go wrong .. I told you everything , Opened up and let you in , You made me feel alright for once in my life , Now all that's left of me is what I pretend to be , So together but so broken up inside ..
Swallow me then spit me out for hating you I blame myself , Seeing you it kills me now , No ! I don't cry on the outside anymore .. Here I am , once again , I'm torn into pieces , Can't deny it , can't pretend , Just thought you were the one , Broken up , deep inside but you won't get to see the tears I cry , Behind these hazel eyes ..




Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push