0
Komen

And It's all because of you


I'ts all because of you , I am never sad and blue , You have brightened up my day in your own special way .. How can I get you to understand that I love you more than I can , How can I get you to see , You're the only one for me .. Its all because of you , my dreams came true , Your everything I have wished for and I could never wish for more .. I can't describe how much I care but when you need me I will be there to wipe your tears when you are sad , To make you happy when you are mad .. Nobody is as special as you are to me , Now I hope you are beginning to see just how much I care for you and all my feelings will always be true ..


hehe .. i really love you syygg .. don't you ever hurt me ! wekk ;p i miss you sooooo much .. syg u AMIRUL ADRY :)
Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push