0
Komen

sometimes i rase keliru dgn diri i .. -,-

i'll always love him. He carved out his piece of me that I can never get back and even if I could, it wouldn't matter because he has torn it to shreds. So now there's this hole that only he can fill. The thing is, I know he'll never ever fill it, because now he's off with some other girl and he forgot the way back into my heart. If only he'd call and ask for directions.


We came to be underneath the stars above, what started out as liking quickly turned to love. I sensed a certain something, that mine was true, I knew I waited my entire life to fall in love with someone like you. But now you are gone, just like that, without a trace. Now as I sit here and cry my tears of mourning and pain. I think of how you lied and cheated and betrayed me. I wonder if she will ever be as good to you in her entire lifetime as I was to you in just a simple month of mine.



Eh Belum Habis Lagi .. Like Kejap

0 budakk comel komen :):






(

close

push